Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Coming alive in RAW


If you know anything about digital photography in the SLR world then chances are you've heard of a little thing called RAW. Sadly I'd never really used RAW before to shoot my images, mainly for the reason that it takes up so much space on your memory card you only have a limited amount of images you can take. The editing possibilities with RAW, however, are incredible. My new wish, after my D200, would be for a few dozen 4GB 80x lexar cards so that I can always shoot my images using RAW.

For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about, you really don't know what you're missing! Imagine you have a car in your garage, a Ford Pinto with 4 bald tires, no shocks or windows, and an unclaimed ticket you've been carrying around in your pocket for 2 years for a free brand new 2006 Lincoln Navigator and a complimentary beach house on the coast of somewhere beautiful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home