Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Inferred & loving it!


Alright, so as a break from editing maternity photos, I've taken some time out to update my blog and edit some of my own personal photos. Here is an image of a beautiful fall colored tree... of course you can't tell it because it's an inferred black and white photograph now. I'm really rather happy with how it all came out, actually I think I like it better this way than in color.

On the business front... I've been attempting to come up with a bio for myself and my company to post on my website. I've actually tried to do it a few times before but I can't think of anything to say about myself... Anyone would want to hear anyway. LOL

I'll keep you updated on the process of my unprogressive attempts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home