Thursday, February 17, 2005

moss


moss, originally uploaded by knledford.

I went shopping with my friend Ricki today. Ricki sold her house and bought a log cabin, in the middle of no where. Which means it's a good ways to a store. We went shopping for lighting fixtures, a bathroom cabinet/sink combo and outdoor ceiling fans, amoung other things. After 11 hours of shopping, 8 stores, 3 cities and over 100 miles we found 1/2 of what she needed, and none of it was exactly what she wanted. It's amazing how hard it is to find stuff for a cabin. The most logical choice would be lighting with deer antlers, and of course we found those and did she buy any? Of course not. It's incredible hard to find outdoor ceiling fans for a good price. By good price I mean something under 100 bucks, considering she need 5 outdoor fans. She did, however, find the coolest light for the dining room, made of a cast iron type material with a rooster on it, and if you don't know her, she loves those. It was incredible expensive however, so we searched all day long to find nice things she needed at a low price, therefore to justify purchasing the rooster light.

The old saying, shop until you drop, I finally know what that means. However, considering it's not my house, I'm not sure why I had to suffer though such torture! I think that "good person" exterior is all an act in order to hide the true demon that lives inside her! Frankly, I'd rather sit home and watch the moss grow!~ :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home