Monday, July 11, 2005

Wedding on the River


Wedding on the River, originally uploaded by knledford.

Here is one of the few thousand photos from the Ocoee River Wedding. I closed my eyes and picked one from the long line of file names, I must say, not a bad random choice.

Today I worked on my Website. I figure at last that a professional photographer should prolly have a professional looking website. I use the term "professional website" with caution, after all, I am building it. I have learned that I have no clue what a HTML code is or if HTML is even the proper order of lettering for such a phase. Frankly I think this would all be easier if I could just hit the lotto, I wouldnt need a site then, or I could actually pay to have one done that would basically say, "I've hit the lotto and recovered nicely from my minor heart attack. I've gone out of business so if you need photography work call someone who cares. Until the full moon rises in 2092 you can find me either on my yacht, my jet or at one of my many vacation homes in the Carribean, Europe, Aussie Country, Maine, etc etc etc...


Ahhh... excuse me while I smack myself back into reality.

ta ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home