Friday, December 09, 2005

Sweet Droppings of Youth


I'm torn between this image and that posted yesterday as to which is my favorite. Here I've managed to make a 16 year old look sweet, something not easily accomplished, so I'm told.

I do have happy news to report, I have managed to completely pay off one of my credit cards, and on the date it was due for this month too! As always, not a moment too soon! Granted my balance was less than 1k but the interest rate was 34% which only kicked in last month so I'm thrilled to be out of the weight of such a debt. Finally I can say that I actually own my new digital camera! :o)

Speaking of digital cameras... Nikon has released the new Nikon D200 SLR 10.8mp camera. A cross between a D100 & a D2X. I would so LOVE to have one! They're actually not bad in price, a cool $1699.99 for the body. If anyone out there is cyber land has an extra $1699.99 + shipping laying around I would greatly appreciate it! What a great Christmas gift that would make, don't you think! Or I'll even take a smaller amount to be put towards the purchase of such a wonderful piece of equipment. :o)


Excuse me while I go daydream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home