Sunday, January 15, 2006

Blooming ivory


I'm all about this shot. I managed to capture this one at the reception of the wedding I shot yesterday in one of those rare empty moments. I wish I had some sheet music to photography and lay over this image, wouldn't that be pretty!

Today I've been so tired I haven't done a whole lot. I tell ya, picture taking is a rough job! :o) After the traditional Sunday family dinner I laid around on the couch and watched movies. The first was an old Tom Selleck Western movie. For some reason, western movies make the best napping movie conditions. After that I watched Law's of Attraction which was better than I thought it would be. It had an original story line, which is hard to find now a days. I tell ya though, if you're planning a day on the couch anytime soon, you should get the movie "Lucky Seven" with Kimberly Williams-Paisley. It was a great movie, very low key and completely unadvertised but it was the best film I've seen in some time... I highly recommend it!

1 Comments:

Blogger jkdeol said...

Pretty.

15.1.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home