Friday, January 13, 2006

High as the Moon!


The moon was full and seem to follow me around. Here you can see it off in the distant from the roof top of Chattanooga.

Well, it's Friday the 13th... Normally I would say that I wasn't afraid of bad luck but I'm afraid that if I say I'm not afraid, the bad luck will get me. I'm not really one to avoid black cats or broken mirrors. I don't walk under ladders though, nothing to do with luck really.. It's more of a fear of falling objects from the worker on the ladder. Although, I don't have the best luck so maybe I SHOULD be afraid!!!

Speaking of afraid, I'm assisting Ricki with a wedding tomorrow in Downtown Chattanooga. The ceremony is going to be a bit difficult... so I'm told but their reception is at the Fairyland club on Lookout Mtn so that should be a fun shoot. It's a rather short day, only 8 hours to shoot and a 2 hour round trip travel time. I've seen much worse, I'm just always thankful when it's not a 12 or 14 hour shooting day! Wish me luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home