Saturday, February 19, 2005

Waterfall


Waterfall, originally uploaded by knledford.

Wow what a day, a 2:00am bedtime, a 3:30am wake up call, and on the road at 4:00am with my good buddy Rachel. We headed out to Shelbyville, TN and traveled through what I believe to be all of Middle Tennessee, most parts more than once, unintentional, wow that HWY 96 is everywhere!

The waterfall photo posted above was the last stop of our day, naturally, one of the best and the closest to home. Granted if you knew the water came from a water treatment plant and smelled of... well.. hehe... let's just say it may lose it's charm.

A 16 hour day, a few hundred photos to sort through but most of all a great f* day! :o)
I've laughed more today than I've laugh in I don't know when. So far in my earthly travels I've came across 2 other odd individuals who share my warpt since of humor, My sister Kim and My buddy Rachel. Maybe it's because they were both raised together... which explains a lot actually!

Expect many more day trip photos in the weeks to come. Until then, I need water...waatterr...waaateerr... :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home