Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Nikon 85mm f1.4 Lens


Nikon 85mm f1.4 Lens, originally uploaded by knledford.

I just bit the bullet and bought this lens. I hope I start making real money soon, I'm in debt up to my eyeballs for photo equipment. Granted it's actually a shame I didnt already own this lens, it's concidered "THE" portrait lens and it's super fast. By fast I mean I can take good photos in the usual dark churchs and still be able to make out which one is the bride and which one is the groom.

I have an engagement shoot tomorrow so I hope the rain stays away during the hours of 6pm - 9 pm in the downtown Chattanooga area. I looked on eBay for a plastic dome large enough to fit a city inside but had no luck what so ever.

Speaking of eBay, I cleaned out my bedroom today and came up with a few 100 things I need to list. So far I've gotten 10 things listed so maybe if I hurry and get it all sold I can pay for the lens I just bought. Tomorrow morning I'm going to clean out the 'storage room' as I'm now calling it. It's full of stuff I havent seen in years. Mostly like I'll run across cute clothes I use to fit in, become seriously depressed and spend the evening watching comfort movies.

wish me luck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home