Sunday, August 28, 2005

Believe it or not

I took this photo last week at the Chattanooga Nature Center. Very fall like, right? Well tip your hats folks because that is a digital magic trick. I'm changing my name to Copperfield and getting a white tiger.... oh no, wait, I think I'm mixing apples and oranges here, oh but who cares, they're both fruity so really it's all good.

Anyway, I am ready for fall for sure, all this green of summer is just plan boring, not to mention the fact that it's currently 99 degrees outside. However, after fall is winter which is even more boring than summer! It's cold and everything's dead looking. Not the best time for photos, for sure. As I mentioned yesterday, today is my neice, Summer's birthday, she's the big 4 today. She was sure to wake everyone she knows up at 8am this morning to inform us of this fact and of course to collect her presents. You're only young once right! Happy Birthday Summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home