Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sky of Fire



This is the first photograph I took with my new camera. I did my first real test on it today and I must say I like it more than I thought I would. The color quality is fantastic and the auto metering blows my little D100 away. I guess 2 years newer techno really does count for something. I went to the Chattanooga Nature Center today with my good friend Rachel, I have tons of great photos from the day, including butterflies & flowers. I'm editing them right now for web sizing and then I'll post them for you to take a gander at. On the way home we stopped for some lunch and while there noticed a sign advertising a local art show and thought it to be a true "sign" and have decided to take part. We also have another art show coming up in Oct. so instead of typing away here I should get my butt to work on prints and matting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home