Thursday, August 18, 2005

New Addition to the Family


Last night at 7:15 pm I placed an overnight order for a new digital SLR camera. This morning at 9:42am it arrived. So now I have a good backup camera just in case I have another unflattering moment. I also shipped my mangled SLR to Nikon yesterday, finally. I hope and pray it doesnt cost much to fix, considering I just spent all my money on the D70s.

I also got a few advertising accounts online yesterday, just in time for Wedding fever, which usually happens around Sept and lasts until sometime next March. I have all but my 3rd portrait gallery complete on my website, so it's ready for viewing. I'm offering a $100.00 discount on any Wedding Package or Family Portrait session if booked before 12.01.05 so tell your friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home