Tuesday, July 26, 2005

"This is Mavrick, requesting fly by"


Wow, I havented updated since Friday, where does the time go?? I have been hard at work getting things done I normally put off, things like ordering wedding albums, working on my website and house stuff like washing clothes and dusting. It's no wonder I have allergies, I bet I found 10 lbs in dust just in the living room. I vowed this past New Year's that I would be more organized this year, then immediately forgot all about it, naturally. But, slowing but surely I seem to be coming around. I swear if I didnt know any better, I'd think I was starting to act my age.

About this photo, It was taken in downtown during the last day of Riverbend and I was shooting a wedding at the time. Just as they said the "I Do's" and walked back down the path this very loud jet flew over. I managed to get a quick shot of it, it's a real wonder too, for a second I thought we were under attack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home