Saturday, August 06, 2005

Wedding Bells Ring


My Wedding in Hixon went perfectly. Luckily I have some good friends who let me use a backup camera since mine is out of commission at the moment. Such a great day, honestly maybe the smoothest Wedding I've had, nothing seemed to go wrong, which made me worry because something always goes wrong, it's just expected at this point. I've spent the past few hours looking over all my great images, the photo you see here is my favorite ceremony shot. They were down on bended knee praying and I managed to sneak this shot through the candles and flowers. The lighting effect you see is the actually light on the far wall shining down, which could not have worked out better, who ever built that church needs bonus and a large paid vacation. It truely was as if the whole place was built with photographers in mind, perfect entry ways, incredible design and building spaces, a dream come true. I highly recommend it to anywho who plans on getting married in the future, you need to check out North Chattanooga Church of God in Hixon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home