Tuesday, July 19, 2005

White Bloom


White Bloom, originally uploaded by knledford.

Today has been a great day, I worked on my website, I archieved some photos in DVD-R, I went to the July meeting of the Chattanooga Photographic Society, which I normally forget, and I actually joined this time instead of enjoying the free entertainment. I also signed up for a photo expo at the Chattanooga Nature Center, along with my good buddies Rachel & "Raquita". Truthfully we've been meaning to get busy on stuff for Art Shows for some time now, we're just to lazy to get unlazy and do it. Luckily this has a deadline so hopefully we'll actually get motivated enough to do something about it.

Tomorrow, Me, Rachel and "Raquita" are going to downtown Chattanooga and get some kick butt night shots, with all my new lenses I hope I get some good stuff. Wish me luck...

1 Comments:

Blogger rachelpennington said...

Ummm, HELLO! It's "Rasheena," not "Raquita." Get your facts straight, ma'am. ;)

20.7.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home