Saturday, September 03, 2005

Blooming Nutters


Nothing new going on in my world, whats going on in yours? 10 points to the one with the winning guess as to who sang that song.

Anyway, last night I went to a Rodeo, it's been about 10 years since I've been to a Rodeo and from what I saw last night, hadnt missed a lot. I didnt take my camera, I had visions of dust flying into it and costing me, oh, say 411.88 or so.

The photo here was taken at the Chattanooga Nature Center, I just got this print from photoworks.com and I must say, I'm extremely impressed with there services and printing. The color range is excellent! I would highly recommend them to anyone & everyone. They have great prices too, they have tons of sales and specials, and even when they dont, 4x6's are 0.19 ea. Seeing you can order them from the comfort of your house while wearing your p.j.'s is a major plus and best of all, delievered right to your door... you can't beat that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home