Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Too Sweet


Today I took my neice to the Chattanooga Choo Choo for some photographs. Apparently the timing was all wrong, light wise and mood wise. I didnt get as much as I wanted because by the time we got there, her nap time arrived and I found myself in the presense of a monster. I did get a few cute photos all the same, this being one of them. I had been wanting to do pictures of her at the choo choo for some time now and am just now getting around to it. The fountain you see in this photograph, one of the prettiest there, right behind this fountain you could see all the roses bloomed the last time I was there and thought that would make a cute shot. Well, maybe a 1/2 hr before we got there today, the yard crew cut the tops from all those rose bushes.... not the ones in other parts, just, of course, the ones I was planning on using. FIGURES! Anyway, if anyone wants some childrens pictures at the choo choo, you'd best be calling before the roses are all gone! And if you didnt copy it down, you can go back a few weeks and get my TEL. # for an appointment. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home