Saturday, December 10, 2005

Digital Reflections of Tomorrow


Here is a rough working images of my latest 2 year old subject. Her mother had the great idea of building a book using the lyrics of the song "In My Daughter's Eyes" so I've been repeatedly listening to it over and over painting ideas in my head of what I want each page to look like. I have 30 pages to work with and judging by the cute pictures I have and the fact that I have 2134 of them I'm already wishing I had a lot more pages to work with.

The line in the song " A reflections of who I am and what will be" gave me the idea for this photograph. This isn't real water you see in the photo, however, would you have known that if I hadn't told you? I created and built the pond & reflections you see here with my editing software. To much surprise, it only took me about 20 mins or so to do. (Turning up nose and giving a little laugh) Since creating this image I have thought of a better idea, which would be getting a photo of the mother and using it as the reflection you see instead of the little girl. It's a working progress, it's all just a rough draft living in my head at the moment. I'm maybe 5% finished editing the photos from the shoot so I have a long way to go before I actually get to build anything for the album.

Expect regular updates for, most likely, a good long while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home