Saturday, January 21, 2006

A rosey 11 hour shooting day


Today I assisted Ricki with a wedding on Lookout Mtn. It was strangely like the one we shot last week, as in it had the same colors, flowers, theme, and reception location... The Fairyland Club. It's kinda odd we've shot there twice in a row, considering we didn't go there once last year. The staff seemed to remember us though, those who didn't say something just looked at us funny.

The family of the Bride & Groom were really sweet, the kind of parents you hope for really. They cried at the right times, which makes for great photos, and they were just really nice people. Better than the ones who control it all and like nothing anyone does... good times

So I've sat down a total of 20 mins from the hours of 9am to 8:30 pm, I've had 1 bathroom break and I've survived on a ham lunchable, a juice and a cup of puddin'... All after only 4 hours of sleep. I'm tired.. me and my heating pad are going to bed now... goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home