Friday, July 15, 2005

Pink Rose


Pink Rose, originally uploaded by knledford.

Before my Engagement Session yesterday, my friend Ricki & I went to the Chattanooga Choo Choo. A beautiful place with rose gardens, fountains, railroad cars, little shops and southern charm. I hope to go back this coming weekend and take more photos, seeing as how I was rushed for time yesterday.

On another note, for those who are interested, and I can't imagine anyone who wouldnt be, the new Harry Potter "Half Blood Prince" is released tomorrow. Ive had my copy on order from amazon for over a month. I'm tickled pink because I just received an email that it is at the UPS faculity in Dalton, which is only 20 miles from my house. I see long sleepless nights spent with a book in my hand ahead of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home