Thursday, September 08, 2005

Towards the Light


This image reminds me of a scene from the 1940's, except for the arcade sign of course. She looks so small and fragile in this photograph, yet she thinks she's 10 feet tall and wise as can be. 'She' being my neice, Summer, who turned 4 years old last month.

Tomorrow I'm going to see how many places I can visit and how many cards I can pass out in an attempt to start booking the 2006 wedding season. If I could pick up a few 2005's you wouldnt hear me complaining any. Thus far I've had 596 web views but havent booked anything yet, then again, the wedding season officially begins on Labor Day so I hope to be busy with interviews soon.

On a local note, Chattanooga and surrounding areas are being flooded with the lucky ones from New Orleans and Mississippi. Tons of good people here was volunteering there time, there services and there homes. I wish I was in a situation to help out, winning the lotto is taking much longer than I thought!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home