Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Fall Into a bit of Bordom & add a Ghostly feel!


Here's a photo I shot of a tire swing in a tree just down from my house. I've always wanted to shoot it and just never have. I FINALLY stopped today to shoot it but when I got home and took a gander they were a bit uneventful so I thought I'd take a few mins or an hour or whatever to spruce it up a tad. Whatcha think?!
And here is a ghost effect of it. I'm liking that alot. My lovely sister Kim should like this one! (waving) Hi Kim! P.S. Click on it and it gets bigger and easier to see. Just imagine it with some little girl laughing in the background like they do on movies. :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Videos by Professor Howdy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

26.10.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home