Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Peek - A - Boo & a Ticket Outta Here Pt. 1


Peek - A - Boo, originally uploaded by knledford.

Here is a photo of my nephew Logan playing peek-a-boo from behind a tree. He's gotta be one of the cutest things to ever land on this planet!

Today I had great intentions of finishing a photo book. I called Rachel to ask if she wanted to ride to the Ft. O Panera Bread to work on the computer then go through the "Pocket" over near the house afterwards to take some pictures. We were heading towards Ringgold when I asked if she'd rather ride to Occee instead, since it was such a clear pretty day and take some photos. Naturally she said yes so we headed that way for what we believed to be a few hours of a pretty ride, some good pictures and some peace and quiet.

More of the adventures tomorrow...

1 Comments:

Blogger rachelpennington said...

I really enjoyed our trip to "Panera" (AKA "Smoky Mtns."), didn't you? ;)

Logan is the cutest thing ever (disclaimer: the previous statement does not include children I've given birth to)! Look at those cheeks. I could just eat him up. :) Even though he never smiles at me. Ever. :( ;) He's too cute.

21.10.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home