Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Continuing Adventures of the Ledford-Smith Sage. The Unexpected Road Trip - Pt.2


Bridge to Color, originally uploaded by knledford.

Our first stop along our path to insanity was the Occee Olympic Center in Occee, TN. If you recall, I shot a wedding there a few months ago, and I must say it was prettier this go around because of the color in the trees. However, the river itself was a complete disappointment, they had the water turned off so it was only a few inches deep. I must say though, for a Tuesday the place was pretty busy indeed, people from everywhere, there to see some foilage and find a bit of sanity.


While we were walking around taking pictures I happened to brush into a bush loaded with pointy razor sharp stickers that cling to you like stink on a clove of garlic. I must've had a few thousand on the legs of my pants and it was 10 mins or so before I even noticed they were there. It's not everyday you look down and find that you have two legs full of murderous hitch hikers!
I wasn't enjoying it too much, Rachel on the other hand thought it was the funniest thing ever, or at least since I washed the inside of the windsheild rather unexpected like. I actually thought she had injuried herself from laughing so hard... her face turned redder than a wagon, all the veins on her neck were popping out at least two inches, she was doubled over into the fetal position and she couldn't breathe!

Oh revenge is sweet!

1 Comments:

Blogger rachelpennington said...

:D The funniest part was when I was walking behind you and I hear you say, "Well when did THIS happen?" LMBO! Whew, don't even get me started again. :) It was greaaaat.

21.10.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home