Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ahhh... the beginnings!


As said yesterday, I found some images I had long forgotten about. I shot these in 2002, it's amazing to think that it's been nearly 4 years ago when it seems like yesterday. I'm not sure if this kid made it in the world of modeling but he sure had the looks for it, and the eyes. Wherever he is... I wish him luck. :o)

I'm recovering all sorts of things that were lost and or hidden in the jungle once called my bedroom. It's shocking the amount of junk one can fit into such a small tiny space. Other than fixing up some things around here, I've also updated my website today. I listed a travel pages and updated all my prices last week, this week I've gone and built a page with my album information on it and I must say, I really like how it turned out. It's not at all what I had planned on doing when I started designing it. My plan was to design the standard page with a picture of what I was talking about and a small description with a price. What I ended up with was a bit of class, creativity and mystery all rolled into one. Here... see for yourself... lemme know what you think... http://www.ledfordphotography.com/product.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home