Saturday, December 24, 2005

Framed Perspective


So I'm organizing this week and actually planning ahead for things. I've never done either before so I must say, it feels pretty good. I'm still far from where I want to be but it's getting better. I've never been organized before but I've always been the kind of person who is always annoyed when things aren't in order... so, you would think I'd be the "everything is in it's place" kinda gal.

I've also started back with my healthy eating and exercising. I hadn't workout out in a good month at least, mainly from the frustration of it all. I was working my butt off but it wasn't actually getting any smaller... so you can imagine the horror of it all. I'm reading this new PCOS book that is actually written for people with all my symptoms and it says that even though your eating the right things and doing the right things as far as exercising you may still not loose weight or if you do you may only loose 1 lb while someone else would've lost 10lbs. It's all just one huge headache really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home