Tuesday, December 20, 2005

LOST: The saga of the messy room...


So today I spent trying to organize my life. I figure if I'm going to be busy this year with my booming business I may need to accomplish this now. So, I was sorting through piles of papers and such when I came across this unmarked CD. So, I popped it in to find images from a portrait shoot I did a few years ago. Back in the day I was charging 150.00 for unlimited time and would give the negatives. Now I don't get out of bed for less that $300.00! My how the times have changed!!

This little boy, I can't even remember his name but I do remember that he needed shots to send in to a model agent. I'm not sure what ever came of it all, for all I know he might be the spokesman for the Gap or something... Anyway, considering the fact that I shot with all slide film and didn't have the opportunity edit them at all after processing, I'd said it all came out pretty good. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home