Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sometimes you just gotta boogie!


Alright, so those people from yesterday really knew how to party... which was kind of odd because there wasn't nearly as much drinking going on as there usually is at a reception.

I love this shot, I showed it to the girl dancing but she just hid her face and ran away. I think it's one of those dancing shots you want but can never get.

Something I thought was a bit odd, yet wonderful... I shot the ceremony and reception using a manual camera setting and a flash... all my shots turned out great. Well, most anyway, they're actually in focus and the lighting is tons better than when I try to use an automatic camera setting. There's some logic to this I guess but it just goes to show you should never rule out the old fashion way of shooting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home