Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Against the Wind...


I love the yahoo launch cast "Classic Rock" station. There's nothing like spending a day relaxing in silence with a little Bob Segar playing in the background. However, it does makes me want to watch Forest Gump... :o)

I've assigned myself daily assignments to complete, as if I had a boss who had to have these things finished by a certain time. Hopefully this method works better than the "I'll do it later" attitude I currently have, I'll keep you posted. I have so much to do and no time to not be doing something but the urge to do nothing is always greater, therefore I never have a shorter to do list.
Depending on how you look at it, you could say I'm just slack to conserve the ink in my pen that it would take to mark something out! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home