Thursday, March 16, 2006

Lazy Days of Spring Time


Wow, its amazing how much of "nothing" one person can do! It's spring time, the best time of the whole year. Everything is in bloom and you would think someone who photographs things for a living would be outside taking advantage of such a beautiful day, right!?!?! Well, not me. Nope, I'm in side, updating a blog that's nearly a month behind and fighting away heavy eyes.

Do you remember when you were in school, you'd be sitting in class in the one desk that the sun was shining on. The heat of the sun coming through the window and the hush of the room surrounding you. Your eyes would grow heavy, you'd have this sort of a tingle all over and your brain would completely shut down to the state of numbness. The perfect conditions of a nap, right? I use to think, "boy I wish I could take a nap right now, when I get old enough to be out of school I'm going to take naps all the time!" Well of course you grow up and you never take naps, for some reason. What a shame really, that you completely loose all sense of sanity with age!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home