Wednesday, April 05, 2006

LOST & LOSING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay so I might be a little heated! Do you watch 'LOST'? Who the CRAP do those 'LOST' people think they are!!! Good grief, I've watched this show from the very beginning and I've seen ever show they've ever done. Then tonight we find out that this whole island might not be anything more than a crazy man's mind game. Granted the person who writes this show is an evil genious but I really wish I didnt watch it. I can't NOT watch it now, I'm in the crowd who must know who "the others" really are and just what happens when the 108 mins runs out. The 'guest' in the hatch now says he DIDNT push the code. Then again he lied about his name, life, family, arrival, etc etc... Just who do you trust here!! Good grief it might have been the best and worse episode ever. We're even MORE CONFUSED than we've ever been. You know if Hurley really had jumped the cliff and magically awoke the world of 'LOST' fans would've been the happiest/maddest people on the planet!!!! I'm pretty sure wars have been started over less reasons!! THE PURE MADNESS OF IT ALL, OH THE NERVE, THE HUMANITY! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home