Sunday, September 11, 2005

Workout - Sleep - Repeat


I've been working out this week and already feel better than I have in a long while. Back in the day I was a workout freak with kick boxing, mountain biking 12 miles 6 days a week, walking 4 miles 7 days a week along with 1 1/2 hours of various exercises 7 days a week. I ate 1200 calories and as you can imagine was in great shape. A combination of PCOS and laziness got in the way and all my hard work was shot to heck. I've tried a few times to get back into the game but just never really had the "want to" inside. Something about this week, I woke up one morning and knew I was ready to get my life back. I'm starting out slow with walking and strength training, only 30-45 mins a day for now. I would like to work up to a 1 hour workout along with a 1 hour bike ride 4-7 days a week. I'm determained to make my career as a wedding photographer work this go around, instead of slacking off when things were getting good. My goal, one year from now, is to be healthy and still have the will to maintain it, and have every Saturday of 2007 booked with good paying weddings. Between now and then, you can read about the smallest and largest of steps... right here... in the absense of my mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

I suffer from PCOS too! I have the want, i swear i do, but I have all the excuses in the world, too.

21.9.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home