Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Spying From The Bushes


For those of you with good memories, a few months back when I did the engagement portrait session with Eddie & Trinity, I had a piggy back images kinda like this one. I loved it so much I thought I'd give it a whirl while out shooting this pint size bundle of fun. I must say, it worked better when the passenger was over 3 feet tall.

To get this images I crawled in the middle of a big bush or patch or weeds or something, held my breathe to prevent from inhaling the little fury things growing on the weeds and hoped I'd come out with a few good pictures. Naturally I would've liked this one better had it not had a weed running right across the mom's face but I take what I can get. I have others, this would be the first I've came across thus far in my attempt to reach the bottom of the photo pit of Morgan pictures.

Did I mention I love Black & White...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home