Saturday, February 18, 2006

Dazed and Confused from it all...


ivy been home now for 2 days since our trip to the ocean but I haven't regained my bearings yet. I'm still not sure what day it is and I feel like I'm missing something. For some reason everything looks kinda funny, the yard outside looks like there's something missing and the house looks bigger than it did before I left. Plus, from the cold & wet encounters, I now have a pretty bad cold. It all started a few days before we left to come home and hasn't went away yet. I can't taste anything, my head is killing me and I haven't have a good nights sleep in over a week. Could I complain anymore? Waa Waa Waa... mmmmm Cheese and Crackers!

I was told a few days ago that some of my photos have a grunge look to them. I'm not really sure what that means, so I'm not really sure how to take it. I think it was meant as a compliment because the person who said that then asked if I could show them how because they really liked it... or they were just being nice. LOL I do tend to favor little saturation or none at all and I also tend to use a lot of buring and black, so maybe I do have "grunge" photos?

I'm having a lot of fun playing with the tints, tones and colors from the Savannah photos. I say this because I know if I don't, I'll get comments that my colors aren't quiet right and I just wanted to proclaim that, indeed, I meant it that way. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home