Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Beaken of Light


After many attempts at shooting the Tybee Island Lighthouse we finally found an angle we were happy with. The colors in the sky were on fire as they fell behind the lighthouse. I had found another angle I really liked during the day and wanted to hike back out over the jetties and try it at sunset but Rachel was too big of a chicken to go with me. She kept babbling something about murderers and such... I don't know I wasn't really listening to her most of the time.

On another note: I've learned to really like my tripod on this trip. Apparently it was just a matter of playing around with it and figuring out the features and how to use them. The leg ajustments leave something to be desired, however.

By the way, I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day and all that iky love crap. I spent my Valentine's Day on the beach and out on a boat looking for Dolphins. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home