Wednesday, February 08, 2006

An ocean sunrise at a chillin degree!


Here is the very first photo I took on my trip to Savannah, GA. It was 6:30 in the morning and the sun was getting ready to rise. Yes, I actually drug myself up out of bed in the hour of 6 o'clock, shocking isn't it! I went down with my friend Rachel to visit with her daughter who goes to school at GSU in Statesboro. We swung through and picked Brooke up and headed to Tybee Island. The town where she lives is only an hour away from the beach and this is the first trip she's taken to the ocean.... what a weirdo!

Our first night was spent at the Ho Jo's as we went down a day early and had to find somewhere other than where our reservations were at. Considering the fact it was a Ho Jo's... it wasn't half bad. It actually had wireless internet, where as the place we had our reservations did not.

I could totally live in Savannah or Tybee either one. Of course if I were down there in the middle of tourist season I'm sure I'd change my mind. Anywho... I took roughly 2100 photos in the 6 days we were gone so you can expect to see a few hundred beach pictures over the next few weeks. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home