Friday, February 10, 2006

Enjoy the view...


The last time I saw the ocean was 1999 when I went on a trip to Daytona Beach with my sister Kim and neice Megan and her friend Megan. You can tell just by the names what a whale of a good time we had. :o) Well, actually I saw the Gulf of Mexico when I went to Mississippi, but if you've ever seen the Gulf then you know it very well can't be called an ocean... it doesn't even have waves. It's kinda like a big pond that stinks of fish. I must say the beach at Tybee was a unique experience. I've never seen so many shells and jelly fish wash up on shore. The shells are so thick you just walk on them like you would pebbles. I picked up a good many to keep for myself and to give to my neice Summer.

On our first day on the Island, Rachel and I walked along the beach looking out at the ocean. Here's a photo I really love of Rachel, in her fuzzy bright pink retard hat. I guess she was looking and waiting for her ship to come in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home