Friday, April 28, 2006

Happy Burfday to me...


Aw yes, the blessed day I arrived on this planet, a mere twenty something years ago, this very day! What a great birthday - I slept late and when I woke up everyone was gone so I had the whole house to myself for a few hours. I laid around and watched movies all afternoon with Summer and we ate chocolate while we watched Willy Wonka. At 6 I had an shoot, which I was really excited about too! Usually that never happens and usually when it does there are no people involved. I took some pictures of my friend Hollie and her pretty husband Zack, whom I only just met today. We've been meaning to do some pictures for years now and have never gotten around to until today. I'm pretty happy with the results though. It wasn't everything that I wanted but it'll do. The place where we shot them closed at 8 pm on a Friday night! I was thinking more like 10! So we went to plan B and shot a few things in downtown. Afterwards I was treated to a b-day dinner. (Thanks for that guys, it was great!)

All in all - maybe one of my best birthday's ever!

1 Comments:

Blogger mera_apna said...

nice read..and nice pics too..
belated Birthday wishes to U

1.5.06  

Post a Comment

<< Home