Monday, September 12, 2005

Sucker


Whirly pops and froggy gigs... or something like that. I've done nothing of great interest today. I did leave the house for a trip to the walmart. Going to the walmart is never fun as they always get all your money. I'm waiting on the day to cool before I continue my walking and sweatin to the oldies. So far I've worked out every single afternoon this week, beginning with a 1/2 hr, and I'm already up to an hour long workout.

I find it funny that this workout post accompanies a lollipop photograph. Kinda makes my teeth hurt looking at it though. I shot this at the Chattanooga Choo Choo when I took my neice Summer there for her photo shoot. Speaking of those, when I first looked at them I thought I had gotten nothing worth using, then after a second look and a bunch of editing, I've decided I got some really great stuff. If you'd like to see them all, you can go to www.knledford.smugmug.com and take a look through the Portrait photographs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home