Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Greed & and a Great Time with Poo!


This Halloween brought greed to the hearts of children everywhere, as you can plainly see on face of my niece Summer. Even Logan got in the spirit of snatching candy from the hands of strangers! The things children learn in there first year is amazing! They both came home with huge buckets full of sweets. Judging by the amount consumed in the few mins I saw them they may not sleep for weeks!

My sister Kim & I found a bit of humor in one of there tootsie rolls. I'm hoping all of you remember the Mr. Hanky from the show South Park. For those who don't it was a ... well, I'm sure you can tell what he was from the picture. Anyway, he would jump out of the toilet and sit on the seat and yell "Hidy Ho" then the song would play "Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo, he loves me and I love you." Oh it was such good times when Mr. Hanky was around... how I loved him so!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks like a cat t**d.....
Hidy HO!!!!!!!!!

2.11.05  
Blogger Angel said...

Hey Kandi! What would you want for prints of the steam engine/train that ya'll shot on Saturday?

3.11.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home