Friday, December 16, 2005

I see the light at the end of this tunnell.... finally!


How exciting, I have a logo now... Well kinda, I mean I'm using it on my smugmug hosting site. Alright so, I'm actually motivated and excited about my business. You would think that you would be all those things and more at any given time but that, in fact, isn't so. I have 4 dates booked thus far for the 2006 year and given that there are only so many Saturdays in a year, I'd say it's a pretty good start.

Last year, because I didnt exactly shoot that many of my own weddings, I helped Ricki with hers as her backup photo assistant. So, this year I had planned on being busy with my own weddings and of course, naturally, so was she. But, in a wacky turn of events, she only wants to shoot 1 wedding a month so I believe we're still going to try and work it out where we continue to help eachother. This is actually a really great thing because I only had one person that I actually knew who could help me with weddings and that person was Rachel, who isn't returning my repeated emails and calls ... so apparently she's super dependable!!! Perhaps if I post her worthless slacker story on the interest I'll get better resolutes.. so YOU NEED TO CALL ME RACHEL OR AT LEAST RETURN ONE OF MY 200 EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home