Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy President's Day America!


I think all Presidents should be required to wear the old gray wigs like those G. Washington wore back in the day. That would make life much more entertaining, don't you think! I mean, I can see Bush trying to lie his way out of something while wearing one of those... :oD "Amairikins will not stand fer tuerrism and we'll tuerrise any nation who thinks we will."

Today I finally get to take the baby portraits I had planned for over a week ago. The icy weather ruined it last week, then Friday I was sick so I had to cancel that, but today it's all good. I love baby pictures... babies are so sweet! It's impossible to get a "Bad" photo of a baby! These are the portraits that I'll use along with the maternity photos to do a cute little baby book. I'm really looking forward to building that, I plan on having many extras made and advertising the heck out of them!

Speaking of advertising, I'm now talking to someone that runs a website wedding directory for the Golden Isles area. It's $365 a yr, so a $1.00 a day and when you're hired for something, you get paid to go to the beach! How great would that be, really!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home