Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Rain & Footprints...


Today it rained and was just flat out ugly. Yes, I know... I'm starting to sound like Rachel, but it's just a real bummer when days look like this. I had to go to the post office today to ship the very last item I had listed for sell on Amazon.com. I sold all the books I'll either never read or never read again. I made a cool 300 bucks or so from it, that's almost a car payment! :o) I went to the post office between my house and Rome. I got the Guns & Roses Greatest Hits CD in the mail today and thought I'd take a long drive with the volume way up high. :o)

I called the bank where I have my car loan to see about taking out a loan to pay off my 2 VERY high interest credit cards, I'm still waiting to see if it's a yes or a no, I have a feeling it's a no, but a girl can try. It would be nice if it was a yes, one of my credits has 2k on it and 34% interest, that's just INSANE! The other has only 1k but a 30% rate. I've been paying 3 times the amount I'm suppose to each month but I'm still not getting anywhere fast enough. I'll be so happy to get out of debt. Uhgg...

During breaks from working on baby photos I started reading a new book today, "Selling the Invisible" by Harry Beckwith. I'm only on Chapter 3 so far, it's hard for me to read very much at once if it's something I'm not dying to know the end of. I thought it could teach me a thing or two, or at least bring up new ways of thinking. I've always hated trying to "sell" myself, I have such issues with seeing my work the way others view it so it's just always been a huge issue for me to sit and look at a bride-to-be and tell her she needs to spend 3k on me because I'm worth it.

Speaking of brides, I have a wedding interview this weekend, Saturday morning actually. Its for a June wedding and I already have 2 weddings in June so should they sign I'll be one busy person that month. Friday I have some portrait pictures to do at Coolidge Park and then Sunday I'm doing some Engagement photos there.

By Monday I should be good and tired :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home