Tuesday, February 21, 2006

~ Welcome to the World Baby Girl ~


As I said yesterday, I did little baby photos of new born Brooklynn and proud parents, Eddie & Trinity. I've came along way with Eddie & Trinity, I did their engagement portraits, their wedding, maternity photos and finally the arrival of their baby girl. It's been really exciting to watch a couple grow and start a family and I really love baby portraits. Have you ever seen a bad photo of a baby? It's a super easy job, you just try to add a little creativity and a lot of emotion in the photos.

I'm really looking forward to watching her grow and capturing all the stages in her life. Can you image the ammo I'll have to show at her wedding someday! I'm all about that! I guess I can home with roughly 600+ images and I've already started going through and editing. It's so hard to cut any of them, I mean, they're all cute so I image I won't have much less than what I started with in the beginning.

Today I went to Chattanooga with Ricki. We ate lunch at a new Deli near Hamilton Place called "Jason's Deli" and it was fantastic! I highly recommend, just don't go during lunch time, they are very crowded... as we found out. Then we went to Stone Cup in Downtown and worked on images all day. Our reasoning for such is so that Ricki could deliver sandwiches she makes to a one-man organization who helps the homeless community in the North Chattanooga area. I got a lot of my Savannah photos edited and uploaded to the internet for printing. It's amazing how much faster their internet is there than at my house. I have DSL but theirs must be a T1 or something. Their food and drinks isn't much to talk about but I like the atmosphere they have there.

Tomorrow I plan on finished the baby photos and getting a good many uploaded to the internet. You can check them out there the "online proof" section of my website at www.ledfordphotography.com I may get started on the baby book tomorrow is I hurry. I'm really excited about doing it, it's going to be really cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home