Sunday, April 30, 2006

Talk about a sunset, all I could see were purples and reds...


If you don't know, I was singing Rascal Flatts. If you have a brain at all, I highly recommend the new Rascal Flatts CD. I bought it the day it was released and it hasn't come out of my CD player since! Bar none the best CD they've ever done and the best CD I've heard by anyone in a really long time. (If you are Rascal Flatts or are associated with them or Lyric Street Records, please note that I do accept checks, money orders, cashiers checks and paypal. Pony up the dough boys!)

I LOVE this picture! Actually at first look I wasn't that crazy about it, but the more I look at it the more I love it. I'm also in love with my handy dandy new remote trigger release, which allowed for this tack sharp image. :o) Thanks little plastic thing!

As it seems, I have far to much to do than anyone should have the duty to do. I have tons of editing and design work that has got to be finished early this week. I'm entering what is by far the busiest week I've ever had since the creation of Ledford Photography, and it seems, I'll only have a short time to complete editing of it before the craziest month I've ever had begins! Just thinking about it, I need some caffeine! I'm busy and I may complain but really I'm enjoying this. I've talked about making this happen for so long, at some point I went from doing nothing to being too busy to realize I wasn't doing nothing. It appears my business is a business and by just having that happen has proven a few dozen people wrong.

A pretty cool feeling I must say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home