Monday, May 01, 2006

Bright & Sunny Gloomy Day


Wow am I ever sleepy today. Because I'm so far behind in my work I'm working at Panera today and wow am I ever sick of this place. It seems I live here, the mere smell is now enough to make me sick. At least it doesn't smell like burnt onions the way it did the last time I was here. I'm really looking forward to having a house of my own one of these days, or should I say, an office/house. It's impossible to work with little kids beating on the door screaming and the sounds of shouting people trying to control them.

For lunch today I ate at this little Chinese buffet across the street, mainly against my will, but at the time I agreed it wasn't sounding all that bad. Well as soon as I saw it I got sick, then I ate some of it and I really got sick. So now I'm sitting sick at Panera smelling what seems to be potato soup, wishing I could take a nap. Good lord is this ever a gripping blog, on the other hand, I may have pms so you should like it and expect more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home