Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Colorful Sugar High


Today I've edited and published more pages to my website and am currently working on some more. I need to find me a good looking family for some family portraits to add to the website. So, if you're reading this and the sight of you doesnt make people run with fear, I'd be willing to do your family portraits super cheap. :o)

I started making a "to-do" list last night but I ran out of paper, which must mean I need to get busy. I've been trying to think up a creative unique way of advertising holiday family portraits for this coming fall, have any? Another big priority is getting local advertising for wedding photography in local businesses. I'd love to be able to work on a local basis, instead of having all my work coming from Atlanta and beyond. I also need to be getting stuff ready for a local art show, well, 3 actually. One of those being at the Chattanooga Nature Center on Sept 22. 05, available for viewing on Sept 24-Nov 30th. Another being an Art show held on Lookout Mtn on Oct 8 & 9 of 05, and the third being an art exhibit at Parkridge Hospital in Chattanooga, TN. So, if your looking for great Christmas gifts, why not purchase a tons of my art prints... there matted, some are framed and I'll even autograph it for you! What a Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ledford Photography said...

Alrighty, how's 50% off the Family Portrait Session sound to ya? And I only charge you that because that book and framed portrait and prints cost me a bunch. Lemme know?

14.9.05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EXCUUUUSE ME, WHAT AM I?
I KNOW YOUR ASHAMED OF US BUT WE ARE FAMILY!!!!!!!

18.9.05  
Blogger Ledford Photography said...

Who's ME?

18.9.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home