Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Caribbean Way & a bit of Rage


I just love smoothie King... and it's healthy! I always get the Caribbean Way or the Blueberry... you should leave right now and go get yourself one!!! While your at it, you should get me one too... or at least a gift certificate. :o) This photo by the way was taken of me and my Caribbean Way. I must say, I feel the real urge to go out and run a few 100 miles... I have 3 chins... why wasn't I aware of this bit of information!! Some friends I have!!

I worked out last night, only an hour worth but it's better than the nothing I've been doing lately. I walked 1 1/2 miles and did only 1/2 of my weights and such. My leg was really giving me problems so I thought I'd better not push it too much or I may end up in a wheel chair. I keep trying to get people to join me in my fitness crusade but so far, no takers... dirty slackers. I'm making a solid vow that I'm going to start eating super healthy. I have been eating pretty healthy already, a lot more salads and such, but I'd like to start eating "great for me" foods like some fish and more chicken, more veggies and fruits. My friend Ricki and her husband David have started eating really healthy, tons of organic stuff, so I thought I'd give it a whirl myself. If you're interested here is a website to aid you in this, your time of need. http://www.whfoods.com/

I would just like to make a public statement that my friend Rachel is a total slacker and deserves to be beaten with a large stick. I think I called her 38 times today and she never once answered or called me back. AND, I signed on yahoo to try and catch her but got nothing! You just wait, one of these days I'm finally going to win the lotto and I'll call her up to say I'm feeling a bit whimsy and I'm flying us to New York to buy out B&H Photo and poor little Rachel will be too good to answer her phone and she'll miss out on all the goodies!!! HA! Serves her right!

Peace out, yo....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DID YOU EVER THINK THAT SHE MAY BE IN THE BATHROOM AGAIN WITH NO WAY TO GET TO THE PHONE......SOME FRIEND YOU ARE, SHE COULD BE TRAPPED IN THERE WITH MR.HANKEY BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS, AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS COMPLAIN... POOR PITIFUL YOU.

15.10.05  

Post a Comment

<< Home