Monday, October 10, 2005

Steamless & Unforgiving


Today has been another lazy day. It's Columbus day so the banks and post offices are closed, which were on the top of my to-do lists for today. I've gotten a few things done on the computer, although nothing that I really need to be doing. I need to build the book for the little boys portrait session that took me so long to edit. I could for sure use the money from it so I need to get it finished.

I'm really starting to feel guilty because I haven't worked out since last Thursday. Granted that when I did workout on Thursday I hurt my leg AGAIN worse than before. I actually thought I had broken it. I was jogging and then I heard a "snap" and just knew that was it. I hopped all the way back to the house and put ice on it. By the time I hopped home it was swollen like a softball and hurt like a mad dog. Seeing that I had a Wedding on Saturday I didn't want to risk working out on Friday and actually breaking my leg this time so I took it easy. You could say that Saturday was a workout because I was some kinda dog tired when we'd finished. Sunday I just flat out didn't want to and today I kept telling myself "later" until it was too late. I suppose my leg could use the rest though but I really need to get busy. I have been eating healthier, except for the whole Panera thing, even while we were out of town, so that's one thing to be proud of I guess. Tomorrow thought I need to hop back on the workout wagon and get to running my butt off, lord knows I have plenty to run off! :o)

Til tomorrow ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home