Friday, October 14, 2005

Valleys & Such


A View of Fall, originally uploaded by knledford.

Wednesday was fun, my friend Rachel and I went shooting. I haven't been shooting just because I wanted it in a long time. We started out for Lookout Mtn but ended up in Rising Fawn. I remember a long time ago when some of my family was buried at a cemetery in Rising Fawn and I remember it had such a beautiful view of the valley.

I've been wanting to go back there and take some pictures for years and had just never done it. Well, Wednesday was the day! Since we really didn't have a plan I thought, Hey, why don't we go there... so we did! Turns out Rachel had some family there too! What a small world! I took a slew of pictures, including this one. I'd like to go back in a few weeks when all the leaves are in full fall color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home